Meet Truth Founder,
PN1, CF-L1, WAG Coach, NCI-L1 & L2 Coach,
NCI Hormone Specialist
Hi! I'm Rachel Mull, founder of Truth Nutrition Coaching. I'm excited to help you on your journey to be set free from misunderstanding your nutrition!
Now, let’s just get this out of the way: I do not have the perfect body. I’ve been overweight, underweight and every weight in between. But I have the perfect body for me. I’m overwhelmed with gratitude for my healthy relationship with food. Finally understanding my food and how to fuel my body for overall health while really confident in my own skin and realizing improved athletic performance has changed my life. I want to share this truth with you so you, too, can be set free!
A little about me...
1. I'm a Christ follower. I strive daily to make my relationship with Jesus the #1 thing in my life.
2. I met my husband, Todd, through CrossFit. We push each other in and out of the gym, and it's an honor to be his wife.
2. I'm mommy to two precious boys, Reed and Cole.
3. I'm a perfectionist but I'm definitely not perfect!
4. I used to weigh over 200 pounds.
5. I love CrossFit! I became a CrossFit Level 1 Coach in October of 2013.
6. I moved from Central Illinois to Charlotte, NC in May 2018.
7. I became a Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach in 2017.
8. I became a Working Against Gravity Certified Coach in 2019.
9. I earned a Nutritional Certification Institute Level 1 Hormone Specialist Certification in 2019.
10. I became a Nutritional Certification Institute Level 1 Nutrition Coach in 2019.
11. I love my job and seeing people achieve their nutrition goals and improve their overall health!