If you’re resolving to lead a healthier lifestyle in 2019, check out some of my favorite products and tools to help make the journey a bit easier!
1. BODY WEIGHT SCALE. Having a reliable body weight scale that also registers body fat is really helpful when it comes to tracking your progress.
This is the model I have at home:
I’ve also heard wonderful things about this scale:
2. AIR FRYER. My air fryer gets used multiple times per week! I love making chicken breasts, sweet potato fries (homemade), frozen fries (regular & sweet potato), fish, hamburgers, turkey burgers, meatballs, chicken nuggets & fish sticks for my kiddos, and reheating leftovers (it brings them back to life!). It’s become a staple in my kitchen!
This is the model I’ve used for the past year and loved:
3. FOOD SCALE. It might seem silly, but learning what real portions of foods look like – especially meat – will be very helpful when it comes to tracking your eating and achieving your weight loss goals!
This is my favorite model for home:
This is my favorite model for ON-THE-GO:
4. A BULLET MIXER. Use this to make protein smoothies, protein pancakes, even grind oats to make oat flour! My husband uses ours nearly every day.
5. COOKWARE. You’ll want to eat at home more so you can stay on track with your healthy lifestyle goals. I'm in love with this Italian cookware because it's nonstick and super easy to clean! Plus, it doesn't get the gross residue build up or let off fumes like traditional non-stick cookware.
6. GOOD KNIVES. Honestly, when prepping my meat for the week I always reach for my ceramic knives to half my chicken breasts and chop veggies, especially sweet potatoes (which are tough to cut)! If you’ve never tried ceramic knives, you’re missing out!
7. FLEXIBLE CUTTING BOARDS. I use mine on a daily basis. They’re so handy and they’re dishwasher safe!
8. SHAKER CUPS. I use my shaker cups for the occasional protein shake, but I also use them daily post-workout to take my BCAAs! They’re super handy! And the ones with the metal balls rarely leave clumps when mixing protein shakes.
9. A GIFT CARD TO A LOCAL GROCERY STORE. When trying to change your eating habits, it’s common for your grocery bill to rise and your eating out monthly expenditures to drop drastically. Most people actually save money eating at home but seeing the increase in the monthly grocery bill can be a bit unnerving at first. Help ease the burden with a gift card to their favorite grocery store!
10. Saving the best for last – SIGN THEM UP FOR 3 MONTHS OF NUTRITION COACHING! Changing habits around food can be really tough and very confusing. With so much conflicting information circulating about what’s healthy and what’s not, it can be really overwhelming to even start changing your eating habits. That’s where Truth Nutrition Coaching enter the picture! I break this process down into steps that make changing your eating and achieving your weight loss goals realistic and sustainable. Email me if you’d like more information about how to bless a friend or loved one with three months of coaching! I’m running a special in December where a fourth month of coaching is included FREE! That’s a$125 savings! It’s called The Lighten Up Challenge and it begins January 7th!
Here’s to a healthier you in 2019!
*Please note that Truth Nutrition Coaching has a financial relationship with Amazon.com. Truth Nutrition Coaching may be compensated if you choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for Amazon.com.