Healthy Holiday Gift Guide
*This post contains affiliate links. See disclaimer at the bottom.
If you’re resolving to lead a healthier lifestyle in 2018, check out some of my favorite products and tools to help make the journey a bit easier!
1. BODY WEIGHT SCALE. Having a reliable body weight scale that also registers body fat is really helpful when it comes to tracking your progress.
This is the model I have at home:
Tanita BF679W Duo Scale Plus Body Fat Monitor with Body Water
I’ve also heard wonderful things about this scale:
Fitbit Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale
2. AIR FRYER: My air fryer gets used multiple times per week! I love making chicken breasts, sweet potato fries (homemade), frozen fries (regular & sweet potato), fish, hamburgers, turkey burgers, meatballs, chicken nuggets & fish sticks for my kiddos, and reheating leftovers (it brings them back to life!). It’s become a staple in my kitchen!
This is the model I’ve used for the past year and loved:
GoWISE USA 3.7-Quart Programmable 7-in-1 Air Fryer, GW22621
I did recently upgrade to a Breville that I’ve used the past couple weeks and love! It’s definitely more expensive but it’s basically a second oven in addition to being an air fryer!
Breville BOV900BSS The Smart Oven & Air Fryer
3. FOOD SCALE. It might seem silly, but learning what real portions of foods look like – especially meat – will be very helpful when it comes to tracking your eating and achieving your weight loss goals!
This is my favorite model for home:
Ozeri Pronto Digital Multifunction Kitchen and Food Scale
This is my favorite model for ON-THE-GO:
Joseph Joseph 40071 TriScale Compact Folding Digital Kitchen Food Scale
4. A BULLET MIXER: Use this to make protein smoothies, protein pancakes, even grind oats to make oat flour! My husband uses ours nearly every day.
Nutri Ninja Pro Blender
5. COOKWARE! You’ll want to eat at home more so you can stay on track with your healthy lifestyle goals.
T-fal E765SE Ultimate Hard Anodized Scratch Resistant Titanium Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Anti-Warp Base Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA Free Cookware Set, 14-Piece
6. GOOD KNIVES! Seriously, when prepping my meat for the week I always reach for my ceramic knives to half my chicken breasts and chop veggies, especially sweet potatoes (which are tough to cut)! If you’ve never tried ceramic knives, you’re missing out!
Cuisinart C55-01-12PCKS Advantage 12-Piece Knife Set
7. FLEXIBLE CUTTING BOARDS! I use mine on a daily basis. They’re so handy and they’re dishwasher safe!
Extra Thick Flexible Plastic Cutting Board Mats With Food Icons & "EZ-Grip" Waffle Back(Set Of 4) by Cooler Kitchen
8. SHAKER CUPS. I use my shaker cups for the occasional protein shake, but I also use them daily post-workout to take my BCAAs! They’re super handy! And the ones with the metal balls rarely leave clumps when mixing protein shakes.
Blender Bottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle, Colors May Vary, 28-Ounce 2-Pack
9. A GIFT CARD TO A LOCAL GROCERY STORE. When trying to change your eating habits, it’s common for your grocery bill to rise and your eating out monthly expenditures to drop drastically. Most people actually save money eating at home but seeing the increase in the monthly grocery bill can be a bit unnerving at first. Help ease the burden with a gift card to their favorite grocery store!
10. Saving the best for last – SIGN THEM UP FOR 3 MONTHS OF NUTRITION COACHING! Changing habits around food can be really tough and very confusing. With so much conflicting information circulating about what’s healthy and what’s not, it can be really overwhelming to even start changing your eating habits. That’s where Truth Nutrition Coaching enters to pictures! I break this process down into steps that make changing your eating and achieving your weight loss goals realistic and sustainable. Email me (Rachel@truthnutritioncoaching.com) if you’d like more information about how to bless a friend or loved one with three months of coaching! I’m running a special this month where a fourth month of coaching is included FREE! That’s a $100 savings! It’s called The Lighten Up Challenge and it begins January 15th!
Have a very Merry Christmas! Here’s to a healthier you in 2018!
*Please note that Truth Nutrition Coaching has a financial relationship with Amazon.com. Truth Nutrition Coaching may be compensated if you choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for Amazon.com.